A skid system is any operational device or system that can help a customer reduce downtime and therefore save money. They can also increase flexibility by assembling a group of modular pieces together as a single unit. At BM Engineering we supply skid systems for applications such as CIP (Clean in Place), product recovery and fermentation.
Inoxpa CIP skid systems
Hygiene is an essential part of the food and beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries as correct cleaning of all the application’s elements is required. Inoxpa offer automated CIP units, correctly selected to guarantee a controlled cleaning and efficiency without having to disassemble your application or plant.
The Inoxpa CIP skid mounted units feature:
- – Two AISI 316 tanks, jacketed, of 1000L for the preparation of cleaning solutions. Conical bottoms.
- – One AISI 304 tank, not jacketed, of 1500L for recovered water. Conical bottoms.
- – Heating by a steam heat exchanger, with a graduated acting steam valve, drains etc.
- – Peristaltic, piston and membrane pumps for concentrates dosing.
- – 5kW Hyginox SE impulsion pump.
- – AISI 316 collectors with pneumatic butterfly valves with C-TOP.
- – AISI 304 frame with adjustable legs.
- – Filter in return line.
- – Temperature control inside the tanks and conductivity control in the return line.
- – Level control in the tanks.
- – Flow control in the return line.
- – Pressure gauge at the pump impulsion.
- – 10″ touch screen.
- – PLC Siemens system control.
- – 5 programmes: preparation, short tank cleaning, short line cleaning, tank long cleaning and long line cleaning. Manual valve activation. Plant state displaying.