Mixers for hygienic applications are a crucial product for many applications in the food and beverage industry. At BM Engineering, we provide a range of agitators, blenders and tank mixers from hygienic equipment specialists Inoxpa.
Inoxpa ME 4100 Mixer
The Inoxpa ME 4100 mixer series offers the possibility to pump, disperse, homogenise and emulsify products with one set of equipment. Numerous chemical, food-processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetics production companies require mixers. The ME 4100 is especially useful in already existing plants and can work with a recirculation tank reaching the best efficiency even after several circulations of the product through the mixer.
The Inoxpa ME 4100 Mixer range’s main features include:
- – High shear, particle size reduction to less than 100 microns.
- – Sanitary single mechanical seal.
- – Slotted head (standard).
- – Various easily interchangeable working heads.
- – Completely CIP enabled design.
- – Drain port connection clamp DN-3/4″.
- – Standard connections: Clamp ISO-2852.
- – Close-coupled construction, small baseplate.
- – Motor shroud.
- – Motors: IEC B35, IP 55, F-class insulation.