INOXPA Hygienic Skid Systems
Skid systems are a form of operational hygienic equipment that can help to reduce downtime and save money. These hygienic control systems can also increase flexibility by assembling a group of modular pieces together as a single unit. At BM Engineering, we supply skid systems for a wide range of hygienic applications, such as CIP (Clean in Place), product recovery and fermentation.
As with all other forms of hygienic equipment stocked at BM Engineering, all CIP skid systems come from market-leaders, INOXPA.
Inoxpa CIP skid systems
Hygiene is a major concern for the food and beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. INOXPA CIP skid systems can help to keep plants clean, eliminate impurities and reduce bacterial levels in various processes. The three main types of CIP skid systems manufactured by INOXPA are manual mobile systems, automatic mobile systems and automatic static systems.
INOXPA’s manually operated mobile skid systems target smaller facilities that do not require high levels of CIP automation, whilst their automatic CIP skid systems benefit those that only require a specific level of automation. For medium-to-large facilities requiring fully automatic cleaning processes, INOXPA has designed static frame-mounted automatic CIP skid systems.
INOXPA CIP skid mounted units
INOXPA offers automated CIP skid mounted units, which guarantee controlled cleaning and efficiency without having to disassemble your assembly or plant.
INOXPA CIP skid mounted units feature:
- – Two AISI 316 tanks, jacketed, of 1000L for the preparation of cleaning solutions. Conical bottoms.
- – One AISI 304 tank, not jacketed, of 1500L for recovered water. Conical bottoms.
- – Heating by a steam heat exchanger, with a graduated acting steam valve, drains etc.
- – Peristaltic, piston and membrane pumps for concentrates dosing.
- – 5kW Hyginox SE impulsion pump.
- – AISI 316 collectors with pneumatic butterfly valves with C-TOP.
- – AISI 304 frame with adjustable legs.
- – Filter in return line.
- – Temperature control inside the tanks and conductivity control in the return line.
- – Level control in the tanks.
- – Flow control in the return line.
- – Pressure gauge at the pump impulsion.
- – 10″ touch screen.
- – PLC Siemens system control.
- – 5 programmes: preparation, short tank cleaning, short line cleaning, tank long cleaning and long line cleaning. Manual valve activation. Plant state displaying.
If you would like to learn more about hygenic valves, view our INOXPA Skid Systems Whitepaper. You can download this PDF to use at any time.
To find out more about INOXPA CIP skid systems and mounted units, contact BM Engineering Supplies directly on 0141 762 0657 or email email@example.com.